- What are the criteria for an action plan?
- What learning objectives and activities should I include?
- What major challenges does management face?
- What criteria does the executive organisation have to meet?
- What criteria should a project portfolio meet?
- What support is needed?
- How do I deal with uncertainties?
- What aspects of communication need to be considered?
Drafting an action plan
For a transition there are a number of aspects that demand special attention because they have implications for the action plan for a programme, but also for the process of drafting the action plan. For example, in drafting the action plan you will have to consider how to design the programme in such a way that it can be implemented with the fewest possible obstacles to realising the new ambitions. You will also have to form coalitions for change and will already have to start thinking about learning and monitoring activities and about the ultimate societal embedding of the new practices.
For these and other issues that have to be considered, see the questions and answers in the menu.