- How do I define the scope of the vision?
- What is the result?
- Vision creation - a collective process or not?
- How do I assemble an arena group?
- What criteria should a chairperson meet?
- Is an arena group a permanent group?
- How long does it take to build a vision?
- What support is needed for a transition?
- What should I be particularly aware of as policymaker?
- What background information should I collect?
- What can go wrong in a collective vision creation process?
- Does participation mean commitment?
- What methods are there for creating a vision?
Creating a vision
Creating a vision is an important first step in implementing a transition programme. The vision provides a long-term perspective for the programme. It also helps to identify the accepted truths and existing structures that will have to be overcome: issues that will have to be addressed in the course of the programme.
In the menu on the left you will find a set of questions about conditions for formulating a vision and some more practical matters.